To get IDs created for external users, we usually just create Affiliate accounts for them (https://blog.utc.edu/it-
The sites asks BD.
- Take a new photo.
- Use good lighting. Photos that are dark, overexposed, or show glare on glasses will not be accepted.
- Face forward and look at the camera.
- The photo should be a centered and front-facing headshot that doesn't need to go below the shoulders.
- Use a color photo in jpg format
- Make sure your eyes are open and visible
- Crop the image to just above the top of the head to the collarbone
- Use pictures with social media filters
- Wear sunglasses or other item that will obscure your face
- Use pictures that are blurry or have a glare
- Use scenic backgrounds
- Use overexposed or underexposed photos
- Group photos
- Inappropriate expressions
- Use Senior portraits or Graduation photos
- Use professional pictures