- 1. Direct the Safari browser (ON your Apple iPhone/iPad) to the Traveler User Home Page (http://spelbes.spelman.edu/
2. A User Status section at the top of the home page shows the status of the user and any of the user's devices. Make sure that there are no error messages, which would be highlighted in red, in this section. If errors exist, they probably need to be addressed before synchronization will be successful.
3. Select Configure your Apple iPhone/iPod Touch
4. Select Generate.
5. Select Install to begin the profile installation process.
6. When prompted about the authenticity of the profile, select Install Now to continue to install the profile.
7. When prompted, enter your Lotus Notes webmail password and select Next.
8. When the profile has been installed, select Done to return to the previous application (e.g., Safari). Your new Lotus Notes ActiveSync account will have been created under Mail, Contacts, and Calendars in the Settings Application. Registration with the server begins immediately and mail, calendar, and contacts should begin to show up soon.