Tuesday, September 9, 2014

bio233 chapter 4, nutrient and metabolism



showed student rap on glycosis, followed by the original one.


30min, I brought color pens and white papers, and ask students to draw glycosis in a prokarytoic cell. I made paper copies of glycolysis and TCA cycles, because many students cannot see the screen clearly.

30min. I showed the TCA cycle rap and ask them to draw the TCA cycle inside of prokarytoic cell. 

I tried to draw a hydrolic dam example on electron transport chain and proton gradient generation.


At 3:40pm. I tried to show negative feedback loop but the class actually ended on 3:40pm.

I did not have time for 
playdough on activation barrier +/- enzyme Negative feedback loops and fluctuations

Todo: role of NAD+ and NADH in cells, aging, mitochondria and nuclear communication? link to aging? 




No comments:

Post a Comment